Through AI, they combine financial wellness with sustainable impact investment to help track the impact users make for themselves and for their community. Gamified learning, investing and a personal financial tracker to help you aggregate your accounts, set budgets limits and allocate investment pools.
Goal 4: Quality Education
• Proportion of population in a given age group achieving at least a fixed level of proficiency in functional (a) literacy and (b) numeracy skills, by sex.
• Extent to which (i) global citizenship education and (ii) education for sustainable development are mainstreamed in (a) national education policies; (b) curricula; (c) teacher education; and (d) student assessment.
Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth (Primary)
• Annual growth rate of real GDP per capita.
• Domestic material consumption, domestic material consumption per capita, and domestic material consumption per GDP.
Goal 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal
• Mobilize additional financial resources for developing countries from multiple sources.
• A strong international team with relevant complementary skills and experience.
• Early MVP stage
• Incubated & validated product with capital markets
• No significant funds raised
• Partners in fintech & sustainability domain
• Team/organisation building